Subject: [Leica] Leica R4 Opinions
From: "Thomas G. Tamura" <ttamura@aloha.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 09:33:31 -1000

Aloha,

I have thought about getting into a Leica R system and would like your
opinions on the R4 bodies - all versions.  The only thing I have read that
has stuck in my mind is to get a late model R4 because of numerous problems
with the electronics in earlier R4's.

I have settled on the R4 strictly based on cost.  It would be nice to get a
R8, but that would not leave me any money for lenses!

I am sure this topic has been covered before, so please feel free to reply
to me privately.

Mahalo, ttamura@aloha.net

Replies: Reply from "Jason Hall" <JASON@jbhall.freeserve.co.uk> (Re: [Leica] Leica R4 Opinions)