Subject: [Leica] Enlarging lenses on screwmount cameras...
From: "Isaac Crawford" <isaacc7@home.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 01:24:40 -0400

OK, I know its a little weird, but I have some enlarging lenses sitting
around, and I have a IIIf... Does anyonw know of a helical mount that these
can fit into? I seem to dimly recall a product like this was offered at one
point, but damned if I can remember who did it. Actually, I'd be happy if
these lenses (80mm companon-s and 50mm companon) focused at infinity. I
guess if the 50mm lens' focal point is located 50mm from the film plane, I
would have infinity focus right? How would I go about measuring from the
focal point, or more to the point, how do I know where to measure from on
the lens...
    Thanks for any info...aren't whims fun?

Isaac

Replies: Reply from "Jem Kime" <jem.kime@cwcom.net> (Re: [Leica] Enlarging lenses on screwmount cameras...)