Subject: [Leica] When I woke up this morning... or should have slept in a little longer....
From: "Birkey, Duane" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 16:05:59 -0500

I'm happy to be included with the clout and mentioned in the same
parenthesis as Ted and the others.....   Of course, I'm still trying to
figure out whether we are included in that 200 odd photographers or in the
other 400 not so odd ones......  Maybe Alastair should have slept in a bit
more.....   :  )

I can't say no now..... Count me in...  and yes...  I'm still chuckling....
: )

Duane

> *the original had just over 500 images taken by 200 odd photographers
> *there are more than 600 LUGGERS, many of whom have enormous talent and
> experience, (this would give the project some "clout" if Ted, Tina, Donal,
> Johnny,Jim, Duane, Adrian, and "please don't take offense at me not naming
> you" join in and submit images)

Duane Birkey
HCJB World Radio
Quito Ecuador