Subject: Re: [Leica] Luna Pro Digital
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 17:30:42 +0100

I have found the L508 to be very accurate in spot meter mode.  As for other
features, it has all the features you could want to use such as multiple
metering measurements stored in memory and then easily producing an average,
the ability to provide EV readings instead of fstop and shutter speed, the
zoom spot meter which is useful for very precise measurement (and it is
accurate), the ability to store two ISO speeds and easily see what effect a
different film speed would have on either fstop or shutter speed.

I admit it is a big meter but it is light.  I use it mainly with the
Hasselblad where some of these features are more useful such as the dual ISO
feature,  I can decide which back I want to use for any given situation,
each loaded with a different speed or type of film.  Not so easy with an M6
;-)  I usually rely on the M6 meter and make my own decision about
overriding or otherwise the suggested reading.

Simon

SNIP: