Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V18 #82
From: Thomas Herbert <iphoto@elp.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 18:55:39 -0600

I strongly disagree that in the real world money is everything. I would
counter with people are everything. Without them (photographers) Corbis
would be nothing. The only reason money seems more powerful is because of
weak-minded photographers who would just love to see their work published
for little or no money, while professionals and advanced amateurs suffer the
consequences.

If all photographers took a stand against agencies like Corbis and said "NO"
they would fall within six months. People who band together for change have
done some of the most amazing things in history.
- --
Thomas Herbert
Photojournalist
(915) 546-2342