Subject: [Leica] Re: Rollei QZ35
From: Jiri_Dvorak@idx.com
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 13:04:56 -0700

>Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 08:04:42 +0800
>From: "Robert Lin" <robert@digilord.com>
>
>Hello,
>
>I intend to buy a high quality point & shoot camera with zoom capability
>when I am traveling.  I am considering Rollei QZ35 and Leica Minilux Zoom.
>Robert

Robert,

look also at Rollei's Prego series. My daughter has Prego 90 (the lens is
28mm-90mm Vario-Apogon) and it is a great performer. I would say better than the
lens on Yashica T4, that she had before for several years. IMHO, it is very
close to a Leica lens in out-of-focus area rendition (bokeh). And much cheaper
(around US $180) than either QZ series or Minilux.

Just a thought...

Jiri
====
http://www.crosswinds.net/~jiridvorak