Subject: RE: [Leica] 35 for large format pancakes
From: Jiri_Dvorak@idx.com
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 12:49:37 -0700

>Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 15:37:43 -0700
>From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
>Subject: [Leica] 35 for large format pancakes

>First I'm all excited they were shot with Leica M then i find out they were
done
>with this Scopar Pancake!

>mark rabiner

Mark (and those of you in Portland, OR), there are some Leica M photos taken
with genuine Leica glass in the following gallery, see below, (I know, this is a
shameless self-promotion :-)).

There are also some samples of my work on my website. I'll be adding hopefully
more in the future (well I've been saying this for a while).

I've been on/off the digest, as I don't have much time, but I see that most of
the "heavy hitters" are still here :-)

Jiri

http://www.crosswinds.net/~jiridvorak/

===
Gallery info:

INCHMEAL
625 NW Everett #108
Portland, OR 97209
contact inchmeal@hotmail.com or 503-228-1683
First and Last Thursdays, October 5th and 26th, 6pm to 9pm
Saturdays, 2pm to 5 pm
also by appointment through October 31st