Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: [Leica] Günter Osterl oh's book
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 22:18:28 EDT

In a message dated 10/5/00 8:52:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bcaldwell@softcom.net writes:

<< If this is what the book is worth, I'd be happy to sell mine. It has the
 binding problem - many of the pages have come loose - but it's all there and
 none of the pages are folded or torn. Anyone interested can contact me by
 Email for a further description and to make me an offer.

How much for just the loose pages relating to the EBL question?

Joe Sobel

Replies: Reply from "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net> ([Leica] Re: [Leica] Re: [Leica] Günter Osterloh's book)