Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Visoflex v SL
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 22:16:24 EDT

In a message dated 10/5/00 8:38:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
msmall@roanoke.infi.net writes:

<< I may well be the only soul on this List to have used an original PLOOT
 with an M6.  This is the wonder of the Leica RF camera:  like the VW
 Beetle, it is almost infinitely adaptable forwards and back.   >>

Yes, and that explains in part the satisfaction that comes with using the
system.  By the way, I have a nice original double release and no PLOOT.
Please don't ask why.  If you ever need one, it's yours - cheap.  One word
more.  I have found that the 90 degree eye-level finder cannot be used with
the Viso II on the M6TTL, because it will not clear the higher top plate.  No
such problem with the III.

Joe Sobel

Replies: Reply from "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au> (Re: [Leica] Re: Visoflex v SL)