Subject: Re: [Leica] aurora alerts for North America
From: "Jason Hall" <JASON@jbhall.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 13:04:59 +0100

Yes indeed, sunspot activity is at the peak of its 11 year cycle, last
time I looked I counted at least 16 major spots, I have a photograph
here http://www.sgurr.freeserve.co.uk from about two weeks ago if
anyone is interested, there were fewer spots then than there are now.

WARNING: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO VIEW THE SUN DIRECTLY WITHOUT CORRECT
EQUIPMENT.

Jason Hall