Subject: [Leica] 35 for large format pancakes
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 15:37:43 -0700

I saw photos up at a Torrefazione's Italian coffee shop here in portland Oregon
right next to the Widen Kennedy Ad agency.

I thought they looked like large format 6x9's. They were done by a local
photorahper here in town whom I've bet, Rich Regen.

I just talked to a friend of his who says he shot most of it with a 35/2.5 Color
Skopar "P." Pancake and shot Delta 100 film. I think he might also have run it
in Xtol.

Great shots in all ways! They were 11x14's although the photographer specializes
in Murals!

First I'm all excited they were shot with Leica M then i find out they were done
with this Scopar Pancake!

mark rabiner