Subject: Re: [Leica] leica null series
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 03:13:59 GMT

What facinates me about the camera is that it really is the "purest of the
pure" in 35mm photography.  It FORCES you to THINK about all the actions
that add up to a photo.  It is not a snapshot camera and by any techinal
measure it is slower than virtually anything on the market...Or is it?

I find my photography to be more focused on image composition and less on
the techinical details when I shoot with my IIIf than with newer, higher
featured cameras.  When I finally break from the "crutch" of light meters
and big beautiful finders I seem to be less distracted by the camera and
more interested in the image.  All these emotions are personal of course,
but I for one am excited at the prospect of a camera capable of the highest
quality images on one hand, and still demanding that the user THINK to
realize those images.

Best wishes
Dan States
Madison WI