Subject: [Leica] LeicaUsers...still very alive!
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 20:26:14 GMT

The Leica Users Community is alive a kicking.  This despite all the hogwash
about how Bill Gates is going to steal our precious low res scans and make
another billion off them.

It is interesting to note that many of the most opinionated LUG participants
have yet to post a single damned thing...makes you wonder if they are
actually USING their cameras or just stroking their lens cases and typing on
the internet :)  (obvious baiting to get some of the big talkers to show us
their stuff)

In case anyone gets a bad response from the address below try this one:
http://communities.msn.com/Leicausers

As the post below states there are all levels of photography shown, and
plenty of variety. (just don't expect fast down-loads)

Best Wishes
Dan States
Madison WI