Subject: [Leica] Re: TWO AMAZING PHOTOS
From: Brougham <brougham3@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 13:59:10 -0700 (PDT)

B.D.:

> I find it absolutely astounding that my post yesterday about the two
> incredible photos on page one of the NY Times drew a total of TWO
> LUGer....

I looked on their web site, on the off chance I might be able to see
the pictures-in-question there.  Nope.  There probably aren't that
many LUGgers who subscribe to the Times.

On the other hand, the response to Tina's request was quite nice.  Of
course, most people could actually go to her web site and see the
pictures under discussion.  :)