Subject: [Leica] Open your eyes (was: M6 TTL .58 accurate with a Noctilux?)
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 13:57:51 -0700

I've done it with the M3, but I went to a .72 finder soon after, and lost
the habit.  For those of us born and bred on SLRs, keeping one eye closed is
the most natural thing in the world.  I'd rather be able to see 28mm frame
lines easily than keep both my eyes open.

Not to denigrate the obvious benefits of the practice, of course.  One of
the most intriguing photo gizmos I ever heard about was the Zeiss 50mm
"finder" that was opaque except for the frame line.  You completed the
visual field with your other eye.  Hmmm... let's see Ted try and use _that_!

Paul