Subject: [Leica] RE: Second camera to keep in the car? Thanks to all for the help!
From: Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 10:42:55 -0400

    Instead of getting the Nikon maybe I will just get another M6 so
that I can keep B&W in one body and chrome in the other. Another
piece of Leica gear? Will this madness never end!

	--> Whatever model you decide upon,
	make sure you never forget that a glove compartment
	is a film killer when it gets above 120-150 degrees F
	in there. I lost a roll of fantastic shots in a Rollei 35.

	A Leica in a car better be darn well concealed...

	Do you know of some sort of Thermos container bag
	or instrument type box (I forget the brand, they're yellow
	and can go underwater too, Pelikan?) that could sit
	under the passenger's seat ?

	How lucky are you to be able to afford a Leica
	just for handiness, sitting idle in a car ! Eeeeeek!

	As for me, I'd consider a Ricoh GR1 and keep it in my
	professional document case or business suit inner
	pocket.

	A J Q