Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwin, photographic technique
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 08:09:55 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Sure, I'll bite!!!.....IF you are going to do the kind of photography
that demands tripod, mirror lockup, etc.(and we ALL do scenics, etc-occasionally)
why NOT use a medium format or field 4x5 camera?.....I'd say that my
Mamiya MF lenses (and certainly 4x5 lenses) would handily "out-do" ANY
combination of leica camera and lens when the results are enlarged
to 16x20.

I LOVE to take the Leica/lenses and do "4x5" quality (not really) on
occasion, but if this is you 'regular' cup of tea, you're using the wrong
gear.

Walt

On Mon, 2 Oct 2000 01:13:33 EDT MTomalty@aol.com wrote:S

Replies: Reply from Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com> ([Leica] Re: Erwin, photographic technique)