Subject: Re: [Leica] Black or Silver M6 TTL
From: Austin Burbridge <Austin.Burbridge@Alumni.Brown.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 20:04:24 -0700

I know what you're talking about, John; and I agree.

However, I still try to be as unobtrusive and as undistracting as
possible, and I continue to believe that it's easier to for my
subjects to ignore a black thing, than the glint of a chrome thing.
My goal is to minimize the distraction -- not to avoid detection.