Subject: Re: [Leica] Black or Silver M6 TTL
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:08:42 -0700

Terry Sham wrote:

> I would like to buy a M6 TTL next week. I prefer to buy a M6 rather than the
> M6 TTL because the flash sync of the M6 TTL must be supported by batteries.
> Anyway, I will buy a M6 TTL because it is ubder production.
>
> I would like to know what is the different of the black and silver body
> colour because I've found that the weight of them are different. The black
> coloured lenses are lighter. Are they made from different material? Which is
> better? Which is more durable?
>
> Thanks for your advice
>
> Terry Sham

My other camera is a silver M6 7 years old.
My new one is a black TTL about 7 months old.
I love the new black one, i love TTL as of last week and i love having a grip
for it as of the week before that.
I say go with what they got.
The black body is a little sexier than I'd like. (but what the hell)
While the silver is a little too stodgy.
You'll love your new black TTL!
mark rabiner