Subject: [Leica] Black or Silver M6 TTL
From: "Terry Sham" <tsham@netvigator.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 19:53:16 +0800

I would like to buy a M6 TTL next week. I prefer to buy a M6 rather than the
M6 TTL because the flash sync of the M6 TTL must be supported by batteries.
Anyway, I will buy a M6 TTL because it is ubder production.

I would like to know what is the different of the black and silver body
colour because I've found that the weight of them are different. The black
coloured lenses are lighter. Are they made from different material? Which is
better? Which is more durable?

Thanks for your advice

Terry Sham

Replies: Reply from Austin Burbridge <Austin.Burbridge@Alumni.Brown.edu> (Re: [Leica] Black or Silver M6 TTL)