Subject: RE: [Leica] Black or Silver M6 TTL
From: "Lee, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:26:05 -0400

Terry,

I don't think there will be any durability differences between the black and
chrome lenses.  I have a chrome M6TTL with a chrome 50 SUmmicron, chrome 21
ASPH, and a vintage chrome 35 Summicron.  IME, the feel of the focus ring
between the black and silver lenses is different, the silver lenses require
more effort to move.  Whether you consider this an advantage or not is up to
you but you really should check it out before you lay your money down.
Personally, I like the more solid feel of the silver lenses.

Jonathan Lee