Subject: Re: [Leica] B&H Should Respond To This Message
From: John Brownlow <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 09:42:48 -0400

on 26/9/00 11:21 pm, DonjR43198@aol.com at DonjR43198@aol.com wrote:

> This showed up on the University website and since we Leica users buy a bunch
> of stuff from B&H, we should get an explanation for what is going on.

Yeah, well it's not remotely my experience with B&H,  who are very careful
about their reputation as well they should be. I don't doubt that the guy
had a problem but a lot of it sounds exagerrated to me. In any case all he
needs to do is cancel the credit card payment and hang on to the camera
until they give him an RA number. I certainly don't think B&H should have to
reply to stuff like this in public forums.

- --
Johnny Deadman

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] B&H Should Respond To This Message)