Subject: RE: [Leica] Fw: but now its about the white spot
From: Peterson Arthur G NSSC <PetersonAG@NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 10:19:52 -0400

No sooner did I think to respond with, "Be sure to send back some snaps,"
than it reminded me of what Kipling wrote of Gunga Din:

	So I'll meet 'im later on
	In the place where 'e is gone---
	Where it's always double drill and no canteen;
	'E'll be squattin' on the coals
	Givin' drink to poor damned souls,
	An' I'll get a swig in hell from Gunga Din!

:-)

Art Peterson