Subject: [Leica] A Rangefinder for 50 bucks / A Metz flash for 20 bucks : Goodday
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 14:05:39 EDT

Hi . I spent my sunday morning in a small used photo equipment sale in France
and falled on a nice 1970 Olympus 35 RC .
This amazing little camera has a rangefinder , an AE mode , a full manual
function , speed and diaph adjusments and auto flash adjustment . Speed and
diaph. are displayed in the viewfinder .
Really cool . All in metal , and only 50 bucks after some talks .
I should have taken the 2 that were on display .
Go to Cameraquest for pictures and details .

Also , I've found a very cool flash for my non TTL M6 , the Metz 20 BC 6 .
This unit is pocketable , has a good GN for it's size , and fits well to the
M Leica . Only 20 bucks.

Regards                         Jo GOODTIMES               France

Replies: Reply from Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net> (Re: [Leica] A Rangefinder for 50 bucks / A Metz flash for 20 bucks :Goodday)