Subject: Re: [Leica] A Rangefinder for 50 bucks / A Metz flash for 20 bucks :Goodday
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:14:45 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 24/09/00 20:54:25 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
cbabing3@swbell.net a écrit :

<< Jo -

 I bought one of these new in about 1970, and still have it.  In a side by
side
 comparison with my then-new M3 and 50mm/2.8 Elmar, using the same film,
developed
 in the same tank and printed at the same time, shots taken hand held
outdoors in
 daylight were generally indistinguishable in terms of image quality (the
Elmar
 field of view was slightly narrower, of course.)  It has an excellent lens,
and
 is quite a handy little picture taker.  If the battery dies, everything still
 works except the meter (just like a Leica M.)  You're lucky to have one.

 Cheers,
 Kip

 V8PWR@aol.com wrote:

 > Hi . I spent my sunday morning in a small used photo equipment sale in
France
 > and falled on a nice 1970 Olympus 35 RC .

Thanks Kip for the one thing I didn't know : that everything works when the
battery is dead . This is very good news .
I'll try to look for those small things at the next sales .
Chears
Jo GOODTIMES , France