Subject: [Leica] Gary's first public image
From: gary elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 20:02:02 +1200

Hiya,

Well, after almost 3 years on the LUG list, and membership on the LEG,
i've finally caved-in and put one of my images up on the web. Criticisms
are welcome, and i apologise for the 'quick and dirty' approach of the
gallery. I'm sorry to say the scanner i had access to was an aging  flat
bed, and this image was one that was handy. It's my first night time shot,
and it's hand-held from when i was in Paris last year.

http://elshaw.tripod.com/gallery/index.html

From memory, i had just stuffed myself stupid on pain-au-chocolat and was
feeling pretty confident as all that sugar ran to my head. I promise to be
a little more diligent at some point soon and will put some more images up
later. I've been without an internet connection for the last couple of
weeks (two weeks with no LUG/LEG madness--it's been tough i tell you!), so
i apologise if i haven't got back to people sooner if you've been trying to
get hold of me.

Hey, if you're reading this Simon, your email address keeps bouncing my
email back. Is your address at camera craftsman (?) still valid?

Best of light to all,
Gary