Subject: Re: [Leica] Meta Photokina
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 22:13:13 -0600

He styled the camera, he did not design it. The Nikon F (F, F2 and F3) flash
mount was nice for getting the flash off to the side but not so nice for
rewinding. Nikon made an adapter to move the flash mount forward so the
rewinding would be possible with a flash mounted. On the F3 it never
bothered me as the MD4 never came off the camera and rewinding was a breeze.
It would have been nice if the new M motor had a motorised rewind.

John Collier