Subject: Re: [Leica] Bryan Adams the singer uses a Leica
From: ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 19:16:34 -0700

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

> Well, forgive my cynicism and jealousy, but this is really a prime example
> of some one who has gotten a photo book published because of who he is, not
> the kind of photographer he is. Sure, they're in focus and the colors are
> bright...but worthy of publication? Gimme a break!<<<<<<

Hi B.D.

If it weren't Brian Adams the pictures would've been considered nothing
more than the dabblings of some amateur.

I'm not talking about the website, that's diddly squat. I'm talking
about the book "Made in Canada!" Hell it's so bad it's an insult to all
Canadian photographers and the ability of Canadians to make things!!

And if one hasn't seen the book, please don't defend this "celeb lousy
happy snapper! " on the bases of a few images on a website!

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant