Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted's seminar details?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 06:11:17 -0700

Brougham wrote:
> Are there details posted anywhere?  Dates, times?<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Brougham,

Please contact Park Square Camera:   Pksqcamera@aol.com    for the
details. I'm aware a couple of LUGNUTS already signed on for next year
just as the 2000 seminar completed.  Thanks for asking.

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

PS:
too late for Maine, too? <<<<<<

No!  If Mother Nature cooperates we should hit it right at the peak for
Maine and other north east states!

>>If I could plan a vacation for my wife and I for Maine, and just
> *somehow* end up in Kennebunkport on the right days, well that would
> just be such a coincidence that I'd *have* to go to Ted's seminar!
> (Well, I wouldn't do that.  But if there's some other overwhelming
> reason we should be in Maine at that time, it would sure help my
> selling that trip.)<<<<<<<<<<<

Well the "Fall colour " holiday is a super reason in itself for that
area of the USA in October.  Best bet, look-up some of the State tourist
offices on their web and see what they package for it.

Then get your film ordered and Leica loaded! ;-)