Subject: RE: [Leica] Features or basics
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 19:34:20 +0100

Mark,
I'm sure extinction meters worked better than no meter at all, and less
well than selenium meters which replaced them.
Leica pre-empted the rangefinder issue with the Leica O by releasing the
super-duper handheld RangeMaster thingy that measures distances with infra
red or laser vision. Great for golf courses and building surveyors... and
Leica O users.
chesck out
http://www.leica-camera.com/produkte/fernoptik/rangemaster/index_e.html
regards,