Subject: Re: [Leica] Features or basics
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 12:02:14 -0700

Jem Kime wrote:

> Mark,
> I'm sure extinction meters worked better than no meter at all, and less
> well than selenium meters which replaced them.
> Leica pre-empted the rangefinder issue with the Leica O by releasing the
> super-duper handheld RangeMaster thingy that measures distances with infra
> red or laser vision. Great for golf courses and building surveyors... and
> Leica O users.
> chesck out
> http://www.leica-camera.com/produkte/fernoptik/rangemaster/index_e.html
> regards,
> Jem;-)

Yes but that only goes as close as 10 meters. Not great for portraits.

F 8 and be there. And use a 9 iron!

Give me nice laser beam thing for cameras. It could tell you what to set you
flash on.
It could tell you where you are on the planet (should be embedded on the film).
It could tell you you've been looking too much at the Sharper Image Catalog!
	(the only major catalog in which diffusion filters are freely used)
Markwr