Subject: Re: [Leica] Features or basics
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:40:54 EDT

In a message dated 9/19/00 4:08:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com writes:

<< My first camera with adjustments was a Voigtländer Vito BL.
 I put a Leica rangefinder on the top in the she and got a much higher
percentage
 of shots. >>

Actually, I have one now.  Nicest finder I have ever had the pleasure of not
seeing, if you know what I mean.  Funky meter works, too.  Very clever.
Pretty fine lens as well.  Those old leaf shutter numbers were very
serviceable.

Joe Sobel