Subject: [Leica] FS: Summaron 35/3.5, Clean, just CLA
From: Min-yi Shen <smy@kff1.uchicago.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 09:31:06 -0500 (CDT)

Hi:

   Here I have a Summaron 35/3.5 wide angle for sale. The serial is
Nr. 127****, 1955. It is NOT the model with a google. The barrel shows
no signs of heavy use and the glass is clear. I'll rate it as 9 to 9-.
For picture of this item, please check out:
http://home.uchicago.edu/~mshen/graph/summaron.jpg
http://home.uchicago.edu/~mshen/graph/summaron-front.jpg
http://home.uchicago.edu/~mshen/graph/summaron-rear.jpg
   It was recently CLAed by Sherry Krauter at Jan. 2000 and was always
used behind a UV protector. The sample pictures of this lens can be found
at
http://photos.yahoo.com/ferdinandshen
under "National Medal of Science Party"
All the shots are wide open (f/3.5), hand-held.
"Nevada/California/Arizona"
These shots are mainly made at f/8 to f/11.
Price asked: $300.
Although it's currently listed on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=437255674
I'll stop the auction if someone buy it. Or anyone can just go to
this URL to place a bid.

Min-yi Shen