Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Leica Tabletop Tripod
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 12:14:46 -0700

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> A friend of mine who now works at Camera world pulled a Gitzo 026
><Snip>
Oh and there is a Gitzo Loisir OO series:
The weekend 0 series I described above has a 3/4 leg diameter.
This Loisir 00 has a 5/8 leg diameter.
The Loisir really is a table top tripod.
Comes in one, two or three sections depending on which model.
Compacts to 7 inches or the 001 compacts to 13 inches.
Extends to 14, 18 or the 001 to 52 inches!
the 009 weighs .5 lb. the 0011 is 3/4 lbs., the 001 is 1.5 lbs.
I use the term "cute" sparingly. I'd call these cute.
Mark W. Rabiner
:)
I thing Gitzo makes a table with tripod legs, so you put the tabletop tripod on
that and you're ready for Yosemite!

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re:Leica Tabletop Tripod)