Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: LUGPhoto Quotes To Brighten Your Day
From: ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 07:21:58 -0700

Jem Kime wrote:
> Jem (who tried to read the book once but couldn't manage it to the end -
> this may speak more of me...) Kime<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Jem,
I'm with you!   I didn't get very far into it and just couldn't figure
out what the hell this woman was talking about!  It's still on the shelf
here someplace gathering dust, if we ever run out of toilet tissue I
suppose it could become useful some day!  ;-)

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant