Subject: [Leica] was: photo quotes: Now "Walts back!" :-)
From: ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 07:13:34 -0700

Walter S Delesandri wrote:

> Hi, Eric, and agreed....unfortunately, this wench was required
> reading in "art" school in the seventies and eighties.....now we
> have "new" gurus, equally inept, giving guest lectures and writing
> "scholarly" papers about everything BUT photographic issues....I can't
> attend most of our presentations because I couldn't keep my mouth shut
> or refrain from puking.
>
> Good to see you in print again,<<<<<<<<<

Hey Walt,
You old scalawag,  good to see you posting agin. The Leica or whatever
your using these days working OK?

I'd say you've missed a few "close encounters" of the wildest kind, so
hang loose,  stay awhile buddy, gets crazier than a hornets nest
sometimes. We kinda fall off the "Leica wagon" occasionally, battled the
demons of everything but Leica, but we're still here!  :-)

Welcome back,

ted
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant