Subject: [Leica] Re: Meaning of Angulon, Summicron, Summaron, Summitar, Summarex?
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2000 11:33:21 -0400

>The Angulon originates from Jos. Schneider of Kreuznach

I was stationed in Bad Kreuznach from 1993-5 and the Kaserne I worked in
was next door to the Schneider factory (or at least the big building
that I took to be the factory). I always wondered what that building
looks like inside, but in two years of occasional asking I was never
able to arrange a tour. Has anyone been inside who could satisfy my
curiosity?

Simon Stevens