Subject: Re: [Leica] Black and White Film//Nachtwey//Rapidwinder
From: MTomalty@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 01:48:29 EDT

Thanks all for the speedy responses.Much appreciated.
Glad to see Ted made it through another day without any harrowing,
crashing plane events :>) Ted,I promise I'll try not to be as disruptive
here as on the M-List,but sometimes that bunch needs a jumpstart :>))

Nice work on the Rapidwinder Tom (I'm up to 2 now !!)
I tried earlier this evening to transfer over one of the baskets but is
it possible that the M 'screw' (no disrespect intended) does not match
with the Winder thread?? Or is it just to late on a Friday night?

Anyone interested in checking out some of my pics can go to
www.masterfile.com and search "mark tomalty" (the quotation marks
are important on this site).

May you all have good 'bokeh'
Mark