Subject: Re: [Leica] Need some advice
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:11:16 -0700

Simon Lamb wrote:

> Answer B sounds like a brilliant idea, and given the £5,000 that I have
> spent on Leica gear I am surprised buggering it up on the day that I got it
> did not come to me sooner.  I think I will take the bumpers off my car and
> go and scrape it along a wall, that should make me feel more comfortable
> about driving it!
>
> Simon

I find cars accumulate a protective layer of some substance that protects them
and holds them together.
As long as you let this naturally forming protective layer continue to thicken
you will have no problems with your car.
Mark William Rabiner
:)
I find it also helps to protect from theft.

Message from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] Need some advice)