Subject: Re: [Leica] Personal portfolios of misery
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 18:25:28 -0700

Bob Walkden wrote:

> Hi,
>
> so far I don't think Kyle has explained to this group why he is taking these
> pictures. The same principle applies in any case.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bob

Bums we all know are a cheap shot. That's stupid exploitation we all agree.
When Kyle gets over the shock of having a psychologist tell him he has bypassed
all ethical considerations I'm sure he'll supply a background to the project.
Unless he's hanging from his chandelier in the middle of his dining room!
Mark William Rabiner
:)

Replies: Reply from Jesse Hellman <palio@miata.net> (Re: [Leica] Personal portfolios of misery)