Subject: Re: [Leica] Need some advice
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 13:37:53 +0100

Answer B sounds like a brilliant idea, and given the £5,000 that I have
spent on Leica gear I am surprised buggering it up on the day that I got it
did not come to me sooner.  I think I will take the bumpers off my car and
go and scrape it along a wall, that should make me feel more comfortable
about driving it!

Simon

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Need some advice)