Subject: [Leica] kyle's lost his @#$@#$! mind - week 35
From: "Jason Hall" <JASON@jbhall.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:07:59 +0100

Hi Frank

I completely agree and sympathise with your post re the above.  I have
no personal experience of the situation, unlike yourself, but its
clear that the girl is getting some sort of grim satisfaction from
publicising her wounds and receiving attention.  Glorifying her
problem like this cannot be helpful!

I'm not impressed with Kyle's choice of subject.  In addition I don't
find the pics to be technically v good anyway, relying on the subject
rather than the pic itself to grab attention.

I quite like some of Kyle's Goth pics but I find this to be in
particularly bad taste, verging on exploitation.

Regards

JBH

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: kyle's lost his @#$@#$! mind - week 35)
Reply from "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net> (Re: [Leica] kyle's lost his @#$@#$! mind - week 35)