Subject: Re: [Leica] kyle's lost his @#$@#$! mind - week 35
From: "Bob Walkden" <bobwalkden@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 10:53:57 BST

Hi,

I think it would help me, and perhaps others, if you told us more about this
project. All we have so far is a small set of uncaptioned pictures, many of
them more or less duplicates, a title, and the statement that MEM doesn't
approve.

Perhaps you could tell us why you chose this project, what you hope to
achieve by it, the background of the subject, what you know about the
subject, what your relationship with her is and the general psychological
background. Also, what specific ethical reasons did MEM give for thinking it
a bad idea?

You say you are 'not encumbered by ethics'. Apart from the fact that ethics
are a support not an encumbrance, why do you think you feel this way? Your
first post on this subject was very nervous and tentative, and you mentioned
ethical issues yourself. What ethical problems do you foresee?

My first impression is that you are exploiting this woman. However, you
haven't given us enough details to allow me either to strengthen or to
correct this impression.

Regards,

Bob