Subject: Re: [Leica] Bokeh Nokeh
From: "Bob Walkden" <bobwalkden@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 10:40:56 BST

Hi,

thanks anyway. The nearest I can think of to that description is "Man and
Machine", which is not limited to America, and has no colour photos. I've
just checked the extensive bibliography in "H C-B and the Artless Art" by
Montier, 1995, but he doesn't list any books by or containing photos by HCB
which are in colour. Nor do any of them sound like the book you describe.

Cheers,

Bob