Subject: RE: [Leica] kyle's lost his @#$@#$! mind - week 35
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 14:03:13 -0700

I have a daughter that cuts on herself, and has done so for 13 years......
to say the least, I find the pictures very disturbing.

I am not a shrink, but my recommendation is to stay away from this kind of
situation for fear of making her disturbed mind worse.  It is not always
obvious what to do with a person like this.  Sometimes what looks right is
100% wrong.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net