Subject: RE: [Leica] Help ! - M6 0.85 non-TTL Serial Number
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 09:58:26 -0700

Tony... I was the collector of all HM serial numbers, and still maintain
that list.

Yes, Joseph has the earliest recorded serial number, but that only indicates
that earlier ones were not reported.  There is a history of making several
prototype runs, then the big production runs.   Yours sounds like a
prototype.

Please email me the complete Serial Number, for the records, and I will
update the list.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net