Subject: Re: [Leica] HCB's focus
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 01:24:36 -0700

><Snip>
> After using the new aspherics for a while I really appreciate the difference
> between critical focus and zone focus - not the same thing at all. Of
> course, I could be wrong. Tell me I am.
> Rob.

I'm not familiar with the difference between critical focus and zone focus, Rob.
Sounds like what you are focusing on verses what you depth of field would then be.
I would seem obvious that the center of you depth of field would be sharper than
the edges.
One could go one F stop "in" as Jim Brick mentions he does.
Markwr