Subject: Re: [Leica] "B Grade" Leica gear????
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 13:27:10 +0100

I agree.  Got some of my stuff there.  Len Lyons at RG Lewis is good too, as
is Richard Caplan.

I noticed that Classic Camera are selling a lot of demo equipment.  They
have an immaculate chrome R8 for £895 - a bargain.

They have a Noctilux in there too.  They have had it for ages so they may do
a deal on that if your were in the market for one.  I for one have touched
it mounted on a camera so it should be classified as 'demo' but given the
rarity of them you may not get too far!

Simon