Subject: Re: [Leica] "B Grade" Leica gear????
From: "Matt Morgan" <mattmorgan@pdseurope.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 12:37:37 -0800

Simon,
The Classic Camera WC1. My impression is that they're the main place for
Leica. (And just in case they're reading this....very nice people as well!)
Actually I really like the store and it has everything any Leica fan needs
to satisfy their requirements.
Matt.

Replies: Reply from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] "B Grade" Leica gear????)