Subject: [Leica] Shelby is a guy...
From: "Birkey, Duane" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 15:02:16 -0500

Shelby isn't a she.....  He is a guy.   Actually as I've been doing scans
today of some really bad slides... (not mine,  I would have thrown these
out)  I've been listening to the clips on the Lenswork Audio Page as well as
the commentary on various images in the portfolios by the photogrraphers...

It certainly makes the day more pleasant and is gives good insite into some
of the images, the people and the thinking behind them....    There are some
gems of knowledge there. Thanks again to whoever posted the URL for Lenswork
to the lug...

You can hear them at   http://www.lenswork.com/lwa.htm

Duane